Employment of Foreigners (not EU)


Step-by-step strategy:

      1. Find a perfectly fitting and motivated person

      2. Permit to live in Lithuania (VISA)

      3. Check if the qualification of the person is in this list. If so, contact migration regarding the Blue Card

      4. Get a permit to work in Lithuania from Employment Service.

         For getting permission to work the person has to have a higher education diploma or more than 5 years of working experience in the required field.

         For working experience acceptance you need to contact the Ministry of the Economy and Innovation of the Republic of Lithuania.

      5. After we got all permissions we can sign the agreement.

      6. After the termination of the agreement it is required to inform the Employment Service and Migration department in 7 working days.


Useful links for more information: